I was thinking back to the summer and wondered where the time has gone with school starting in just over two weeks. I had hoped that my kids had fun and got to do lots of great things. This summer I heard many complaints about being bored, wanting to go to friends, and being bored. I was thinking my poor kids didn't get to do much, until I started looking through pictures and realized they did quite a bit. So here is our summer in a quick post of some of the things we did together.
Haroldsen Family Reunion in Nauvoo Illinois



A stop at the Omaha Zoo in Nebraska

The Lincoln Highway Memorial in Laramie Wyoming

A summer camp out

Fishing

Yet another race, I ran the 5K and Nick ran the 10K

Festival Days in Farmington

A trip to Dinosaur Park in Ogden
1 comment:
It looks like you guys have had a pretty eventful summer!! That is so cool you went to Nauvoo!!!
Post a Comment