It was this day 10 years ago that I married my best friend. We dated for six weeks before we got engaged, and then married three months later. Today finds us together going strong with a wonderful family, 4 beautiful children, my happily ever after. I think back to the night we met country dancing, our second date to Island Park, a summer apart sharing emails and phone calls, the night Nick proposed, all leading to the moment we were sealed together in the Logan Temple. Happy 10th Anniversary to my sweet husband, many more years to come, I love you!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Time goes by so fast, doesn't it? Cute pictures of you guys. I like the black and white.
Lovely! Happy Anniversary! This motivates me to actually publish the blog post I thought to myself yesterday on our anniversary.
WOW! Your wedding seems like yesterday and a million years ago at the same time. I am so glad I was there for your wedding. You were lovely then and still lovely now! 50+ years more to go! :)
Happy Anniversary! You have a beautiful little family!
Post a Comment