My baby girl is ONE! McKayla's birthday was on June 19th, (that wasn't too long ago was it?) I can't get over how fast this last year went. She has been a delight and joy to have in our home. The boys absolutely love and adore her. I thought that having a girl would be different, that maybe she wouldn't be crazy and wild like her brothers, but really who am I kidding? She has those great boys to watch and learn from, why would I expect anything else. McKayla is and adventurer, getting into whatever she can and climbing on everything. I went to get her from her nap one time and she had climbed out of her crib and onto the dresser next to it (time to change that huh). She gets so proud of herself whenever she accomplishes anything. She has her baby language that we try to figure out what she wants, loves to eat anything and everything, not yet walking but loves to dance, loves being told she is pretty and looking in the mirror, and loves shoes and accessories.
Happy Birthday McKayla! We Love You!

The traditional 1st birthday bear cake. She loved it and would only kiss it at first then got a taste of how yummy cake is!

I tried to put her hair into a ponytail, it stayed for about 5 min but it sure was cute!
1 comment:
What a cute girl! Nothing like the first ponytail!
Post a Comment