Friday, April 30, 2010

Get Ready . . .

So get ready for post overload. With Kyler and Nathaniel at a birthday party, and Logan and McKayla sleeping, I finally have some time to update our blog. And a quick update about my weight loss journey. I have had three great weeks of fitness and nutrition. I run on Mon, Wed, and Fri and usually run a 5k or more each day. I head to the church on Tue and Thu for weights and toning with friends from the neighborhood, (I actually teach the Thu class) As for results, I have lost 14 inches and 6 pounds. Next week I will be adding Jillians Michaels 30 day shred to my daily routines. My goal is to get in shape enough to move onto the P90X system in 30 days. Feeling Good!!!

3 comments:

Vinylgiftsandmore.com said...

HURRAY!!!!!!! I am really excited for you. My husband has lost some weight too. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Miss ya!

Vinylgiftsandmore.com said...

Oh, the last comment said Diane, but it is Erin. I guess I am logged into our vinyl business account.

Audrey and Mike said...

Wow! Way to go! I knew you looked great, but I had no idea you'd lost 14 inches! As my Andrew would say, "You Rock!"