So with the latest snow that came, it brought with it a great opportunity for Kyler to so skiing for the first time. He was super excited to go with his dad. He woke up early on Sat and followed everything his dad did to get ready, right down to what kind of clothes to wear, what to eat for breakfast, and what to pack for lunch. They then headed up to Brighton Ski Resort where kids ski free. He picked up on skiing pretty quickly. He only had to do the beginner hill for about an hour and he was ready to do the whole mountain the rest of the day. I was so excited to hear how he did and when I saw the videos Nick took, I couldn't believe how awesome he did his first time skiing. Nick told me that Kyler would keep saying, "Just me and my dad skiing!" He had so much fun and want's to go again soon! I am so proud of Kyler and love watching him grow up and learn new things. Good thing Nick loves to ski, that is something I have never done or plan on doing.

1 comment:
Awesome!!! I can't believe he skis without poles too - that would freak me out. Nick does a great job of skiing and recording at the same time!
Post a Comment