That's impressive! It looks like you had a great time. I hope all is well with you. You have to read my blog, but I was dancing the other night, and I totally thought of you. How we used to dance all the time in college. Oh, the memories.
Nick and I have been married for twelve wonderful years. We have five kids: Kyler (11 yrs), Nathaniel (9 yrs), Logan (6 yrs), McKayla (4 yrs), and our new baby Blake. I love being a stay at home mom. It sure gets crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
1 comment:
That's impressive! It looks like you had a great time. I hope all is well with you. You have to read my blog, but I was dancing the other night, and I totally thought of you. How we used to dance all the time in college. Oh, the memories.
Post a Comment