

It was bound to happen sometime. With three very active boys it seemed inevitable. A broken arm is what I am talking about. Last wednesday, Nathaniel was jumping on the trampoline, by just saying trampoline that may explain it all. The funny thing is he was jumping near the center and came down while is arm twisted "by itself" (Nathaniel's words). He didn't hit the bars or springs, just his own body weight and gravity. I was right there and watched it happened. To me it looked like a regular landing and couldn't understand why he was crying so badly and so loud. I went to comfort him and there I saw it, a dip in his arm, undeniably a broken bone. I felt awful, of course he had plenty of reason to cry. Nathaniel was very brave and strong at the hospital. The nurses were so surprised that he was just laying there and wasn't complaining or crying. Probably because it was 8 pm and he was very tired. He is doing good now and is back to playing, just needs to be careful.

2 comments:
sad! i hope he gets better soon!!
your kids are getting so big!
My brother broke his arm falling off of a little pony. My mom saw the whole thing, and told him he was going to be ok. She didn't take him to the doctors for 3 days. She thought he just sprained it. Well, he had a broken arm. She felt really bad. I hope he is doing ok.
Post a Comment