So I have totally neglected blogging for the past couple of months. I love reading blogs and get so excited to see new posts on my friends blog so you'd think that I would be better at posting here, but hey I do what I can. I just wanted to post some quick pictures of my kids this fall and some pictures from two of my brothers weddings.
Where did the time go. I can't believe your brothers are old enough to get married. Little BOB! They picked lovely ladies to marry. I hope your family the best!
Nick and I have been married for twelve wonderful years. We have five kids: Kyler (11 yrs), Nathaniel (9 yrs), Logan (6 yrs), McKayla (4 yrs), and our new baby Blake. I love being a stay at home mom. It sure gets crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
1 comment:
Where did the time go. I can't believe your brothers are old enough to get married. Little BOB! They picked lovely ladies to marry. I hope your family the best!
Post a Comment