Okay, so how many of us start the new year resolutions with wanting to lose weight and get healthy? I know it is very common and it is something that I start often and don't finish. I have been wanting to get back into to shape after I had McKayla in June. I was so excited to finally start exercising after the 6 weeks postpartum and had a goal to reach. Then as you know I broke my foot two months after she was born, that put a damper on things. Being in a boot for two months, not able to walk very good let alone doing any cardio was a bummer. Again I was excited to get exercising, I just didn't plan for my foot needing more time to build the strength back and get full movement again. Then with the busyness of the holidays and good food, lead to no exercise and eating those sweets. So here I am, finally able to get in shape and it so happens to be at the new year. I have my goals and I really think I can get it done this time. I have always had trouble with staying motivated, it is hard to work out and then see no results. But I'm hoping this time I can figure out why I truly want to lose weight and keep in mind that I am worth it. I'm not sure about posting it on my blog for all to see, but that will just keep me on track and keep me motivated since I will be tracking my progress. I came across a neat website http://www.myfitnesspal.com that tracks calories and fitness. I am real excited to get started and see what I can accomplish!
1 comment:
GO KATHRYN!!!! I just wish the men could gain the weight while being pregnant because they lose it so much faster..GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!
Post a Comment