Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!! Our house sure has been crazy trying to get everything ready for the big day, but it is always worth it to see the joy and excitement on the kids faces when they wake up Christmas morning. We have tried extra hard to focus on the spirit of Christmas and celebrating the birth of the Savior, Jesus Christ, and keeping our Christmas simple. It is sad to see how commercialized this special day has become. May we all remember Christ, his humble birth, and his divine example and let him into our hearts this Christmas season.
In our efforts to get our Christmas card done, here are some of the snapshots leading to our final product. We were trying to capture the boys enjoying the gift of their cute little sister.
Nick and I have been married for twelve wonderful years. We have five kids: Kyler (11 yrs), Nathaniel (9 yrs), Logan (6 yrs), McKayla (4 yrs), and our new baby Blake. I love being a stay at home mom. It sure gets crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment