The end of August was the Haroldsen Family Reunion at Heise Hot Springs near Idaho Falls. We had a great time with Nicks family and all the cousins. We were missing Nicks brother Danny and his family who live in Japan and a few cousins who couldn't make it. We camped out in our tent, always an experience but especially fun with a new baby. We went huckleberry picking, Nick and the boys hiked up the nearby mountain, lots of laugh, and good food. The picture of Logan with the dirty face is how the boys looked the whole time.
Nick and I have been married for twelve wonderful years. We have five kids: Kyler (11 yrs), Nathaniel (9 yrs), Logan (6 yrs), McKayla (4 yrs), and our new baby Blake. I love being a stay at home mom. It sure gets crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
1 comment:
looks like fun! i was one of the few that couldn't make it lol.
Post a Comment