



So yes again this post is late, but what is a mom to do. Logan's 2nd birthday was on November 16th. I can't believe how fast the past two years has been. He has definitely grown and changed so much. I figured a monkey cake is appropriate since he is always following and doing the same things as his brothers. Plus he was a monkey for Halloween. Logan is so loving and will give you a hug and kiss anytime you need one. He is the first to go running and yelling in excitement to Dad as soon as he walks in the door after work. We love you Logan and are so glad you are in our family!

2 comments:
Very cute cake! I hope Logan had a Happy Birthday. We should try to get together again after the Holidays. Have a Merry Christmas
CUTE! They grow up way too fast. Nattie turns 2 in May. Soon they will be gone. It is true you blink and they are gone. How sad. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment