Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kyler's 7th Birthday






Kyler's 7th birthday was on Dec 23, yep just two days before Christmas. I asked him how he likes his birthday so close to Christmas, he said he loves it because he gets presents for three days in a row. Presents for birthday, Christmas Eve gift, and of course Christmas. This year he even got a present the day after Christmas as part of a family gift exchange. He was looking at his birthday presents and saw what he knew was going to be a football, how could he tell? He looks disappointed, but really likes his football. Nick and I took Kyler to The Christmas Carol a play put on at the Hale Center Theater. It was his first time going to a stage theater performance and had a great time. Kyler wanted a Plankton (from Spongebob Squarepants) cake. I didn't get a chance to work on his cake until about 6:30 that night, I think it turned out okay. Happy Birthday Kyler, WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: