Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween





So my posts are usually late but they somehow manage to get done. Here are some pictures of our Halloween costumes. I didn't feel like making costumes this year but my kids wanted these costumes. They were actually pretty easy to make. Though I was lucky to find Logan's monkey costume at Kid to Kid so I didn't have to make that. Kyler wanted to be a slime bucket and was very excited with how it turned out. Nathaniel was a bag of Gross- eeries, full of rotten food. I also made Nick's werewolf costume but the picture does not do it justice. It was Nick's turn this year to take to kids trick or treating, they had a great time and from what I hear the costumes were a big hit. We are lucky to live in a neighborhood that is safe to go out and enjoy Halloween.

3 comments:

Idaho Mom said...

Kathryn, You are an "AMAZING MOM" to those boys! I just love the costumes and I love you.
Your mom

Tasha said...

those pictures are adorable!

Loughmiller's said...

Those costumes were great! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. We are getting to be the old moms. How scary is that!