My brother Bryan and his family came from Singapore over the summer to visit, it was great to get everyone together! He was very kind and got all the boys and girls (cousins included) some stylish gifts. The boys got matching hats with attached long ponytails and the girls got cute dresses. I was so excited to have McKayla wear her new dress to church, she looked so cute. I soon learned that the dresses are not made for very active, big, american girls. We were sitting at church and it didn't take long before she ripped some seams in the dress and the snaps fell off leaving the dress wide open in front, I had to take her home and change her dress!
Nick and I have been married for twelve wonderful years. We have five kids: Kyler (11 yrs), Nathaniel (9 yrs), Logan (6 yrs), McKayla (4 yrs), and our new baby Blake. I love being a stay at home mom. It sure gets crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment