I don't know why but I have our Halloween pictures ready to post, it is so unlike me. Of all the late posts I should be catching up on (including summer fun, family reunions, first day of school, and another 1/2 marathon) they will have to keep waiting until later! The boys came up with the idea for our costumes months ago and were so excited to have everyone in the family be apart of it. The plan unfolded as we became a game favorite Plants vs. Zombies! For those who don't know this game it is about zombies trying to get into the house and eat your brains, each zombie having something a little bit different about them. The way to defeat them is by planting different plants to kill the zombies and protect the house, all the while sunflowers give off power for the plants to grow.
Here is a cute music video for the game:
So without further wait, our version of Plants vs. Zombies -- Haroldsen style!
Nick and I have been married for twelve wonderful years. We have five kids: Kyler (11 yrs), Nathaniel (9 yrs), Logan (6 yrs), McKayla (4 yrs), and our new baby Blake. I love being a stay at home mom. It sure gets crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment