Each year I tell myself to start early so I am not stressed about making them in time for everyone to open them on Christmas Eve. I bought the material a couple of months before but because I prioritized other things, the pjs once again got put off until days before. Nothing like having a deadline to force you to get things done. Each year while I am making them I wonder why am I doing this, I should just buy them. But when I see the kids faces as they open them looking forward to what I did for them this year, I realize in that moment why I continue with the tradition. This year everyone had the same bottoms and as an extra special treat, each child has their initial on their pj tops!



1 comment:
Those jammies are so stinkin' cute!! You are so talented!! That is a great tradition to keep up. Easy for me to say, Huh? Love all the posts. You reminded me that I didn't post Cooper's 1st grade program pics. Oops!!
Post a Comment