Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All better!

Yay! I went in for my final foot x-ray on Friday and the results are good. The doctor says my bones are healed and I can do whatever I feel up to as long as it is not to painful. I can't believe that it has been nine weeks since I broke my foot. It is still a little tender and I can't move onto my toes yet, but it is getting better everyday. Hopefully I can start running again, I have really missed being able to workout. I am back to walking to school with the kids and I can tell a big difference in getting some fresh air and exercise, my spirits are better and I'm happier. Exercise does a body and mind good! Also, I am now on facebook finally after always checking Nicks facebook page I decided maybe I should get my own.

2 comments:

Darin and Joanna said...

Kathryn!!!! I am so glad you found me! I have often wondered where and what you have been up to. Not knowing your married name put a damper on things! Anyway what a beautiful family you have. And not to mention you look gorgeous! It will be fun to stay in touch! I'll send you an invite to view my blog.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....