Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair Bows

Having a girl is so much fun. I have started making hair bows and flowers and love making them. I found a website that shows how to make hair bugs, I thought they were so cute that I made some for McKayla. Got to have accessories!!!

Ladybugs



Bumblebees


Butterflies (I made two of each but only put one of each color for the picture)

3 comments:

Staci said...

Kathryn these are so cute! You're gonna have to show me how to make them.

Greg n Sara said...

I need that website. Those are to die for. I just wish I had the talent to do stuff like that. You just the magic touch. Miss you guys. Loves guess what your going to be an aunt again. Hooray.

Penny said...

How did I not know that you are a blogger---and a crafty woman to boot! Love the hair pretties and the cute babes. We are just packing to go to Thomas's for the weekend, but when I get back I am going to explore your cute blog and learn all about your adorable family!