Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy Life

We have been pretty busy around here, what else can be expected with four kids. It actually hasn't been to hard to adjust yet. McKayla still sleeps a lot which has been great. She only wakes up once during the night and goes right back to sleep after she's done eating. The boys still love her and always kissing and hugging her. I have to remind them to be careful and to back off. Kyler and Nathaniel finished two weeks of swimming lessons and had so much fun. Our ward is having a neighborhood swim party on Thursday at the Farmington pool. The boys are all very excited, I'm glad to have a reason taking care of McKayla so I don't have to get into a swimsuit. But who knows maybe she will want to go for a swim. Here are some more recent pictures of McKayla. She is now four weeks old, I can't believe how much she has changed already. We will have her blessed on Sunday August 2, everyone is welcome to come!






1 comment:

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

I am so glad you got a girl. They are so much fun. It looks like you are doing very well. She is a cutie! :)