Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

Just a quick note to let you all know that we had our baby on Friday June 19th. She is a beautiful little girl weighing in at 9 lbs 3 oz and 21 3/4" long. Labor and delivery went better than I could have asked for. It was such a beautiful and spiritual moment as it is with any birth. We are so thrilled to have her here and are instantly in love with her. The boys can't get enough loving her. Her name is McKayla Lee Haroldsen. We chose the middle name Lee because both my mom's and Nick's mom's middle name is Lee. Hopefully I can get some picture posted soon but I did just have a baby so we'll see.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations, Kathryn! I'm so glad everything went well!

Greg n Sara said...

YEAH.. We needed more girls.