I was having a really bad pregnancy day on April Fools. One of those crazy emotional draining, crying over everything day. I was also physically drained and couldn't get off the couch much and wanting to sleep all day. I had planned to make a crazy dinner but that just wasn't happening. So, the next day I was feeling much better and decided I could still make a crazy dinner. I told the boys we were having cupcakes for dinner and they were very excited. I called everyone to dinner and they came running for the first time. Here is what they saw:

Needless to say they were a little bummed that they were not real cupcakes but meatloaf with mashed potato frosting. But they surprising tasted really good and the boys liked them. Nick took the leftovers to work for lunch, I can't wait to hear what his buddies say about his delicious meal.
5 comments:
Thanks for letting me know about your blog! Mine's private, but I'd be happy to invite you if you'd like...let me know!
Kathryn, thanks for sharing your blog with us. I have a family blog too if you want to check it out, it's
www.justanotherdayfam.blogpsot.com
Your blog is so cute and I love your family picture!
I love the meat loaf idea. Fun!
You are such a fun mom! What a cute idea! We still need to get together soon.
Hi kathryn
I think your family is so cute. You look great.
katie hymas
Post a Comment