Friday, March 6, 2009

Pregnant Belly


I decided it was time to post a picture of my growing pregnant belly. This is me at 25 weeks, just over six months along. Just don't ask me if there are twins in there, only one baby, so I have no explanation as to why I'm so big except maybe the fourth pregnancy balloons out so quickly and easily. Sort of a been there -- done that -- I can do this again. The baby is moving around a lot and doing great. At my checkups, my doctor can get the heartbeat for just a second and then baby skedaddles away, leaving the doctor a hard time finding where he/she went. Kyler loves to come and see if he can feel the baby. He will often just come over without saying anything, put his hand on my belly, then say the baby is sleeping because he doesn't feel anything. Little does he know how many little movements are only felt inside. Soon enough will be the big kicks and elbows that can definitely be felt from the outside. I have overall been feeling very well. I still go to my aerobics class that my friend teaches at our church, but that is starting to get more difficult. While I still have energy, I've been trying to get as many projects done as possible before the baby comes, plus getting mentally ready for FOUR kids.

2 comments:

Rich Family said...

You look Great! So exciting

Loughmiller's said...

You are glowing! I am glad it is you and not me. :) I am excited to hear what you have. I hope it is a girl. You need a girl.