Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas PJ's


Here is a picture of the boys in their Christmas Pajamas. It has been tradition that I have adopted from Nicks mother to make the Christmas pajamas. I have done this pretty good since I started having kids, but this year was different. I just had not been feeling very well and was just going to go buy them. But tradition is tradition so it was a week before Christmas that I went and got the material, and was frantically sewing two days before knowing they had to be done not only for Christmas but for Christmas Eve for the gift that night. Anyway, they got done and I thought oh no they look kinda clown like, but they boys opened them and loved them. In fact they wore them for almost three days in a row. Maybe next year I will have an earlier start.

1 comment:

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

Cute! Sounds like my kids. They wore them until I made them take them off to put them in the laundry. Oh, so fun!