
We had a great time going to Lagoon! We were there from 2 in the afternoon until almost 11 at night. The lines were long with lots of people. By around 9 pm most of the families were leaving so that meant much shorter lines for the kids rides. That is when we had the most fun going from ride to ride. It was great to see my boys so happy and having a great time! This picture is of our boys wearing their animal hats as we ride the train around the small zoo.

Kyler loved being able to go on the bigger rides, some he would go on by himself. I was the over-protected mom watching from the sidelines while dad was the one taking him. He asked to go on the old white roller coaster with dad. He was so excited and even got in the very back cart. The coaster started going up and up and up and as soon as it starting going down he was crying and screaming "I want to get off! I want to get off!" This picture is Kyler coming out of a waterslide, having a great time!

It took Nathaniel a little to warm up to the rides but after awhile he started running to the next ride. His favorites were the Dragon roller coaster, the bumper cars, the Merry Go Round, the Ferris Wheel, and the train. We took this picture during the train ride, he was upset to be bothered with a picture while he was looking at the animals.

Logan always had a look of amazement on his face. He had no problem going on the rides, of course he had help from his big brothers being right there with him. He was so excited that there was no way to get him back into the stroller once he was out and free. The whole family went on the Ferris wheel together. I do not do heights or rides, but I thought it how bad can it be? I was freaking out while all three boys were rocking the car, looking all over up and down. Nick had to keep a close hand on Logan because he kept wanting to lean over the side. This picture is of Logan on his first ride, the merry go round.

No comments:
Post a Comment